UK: Peacock Plumps For JDA Software Applications
Leading discount clothing chain The Peacock Group Plc is installing several JDA Portfolio applications to improve profitability and efficiency at its 360 stores throughout the UK. The Cardiff-based firm has licensed JDA Software's open, client/server portfolio merchandise management system, Win/DSS in-store system and customer loyalty by affinity software to support the rapid growth of a more contemporary store format.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again