UK: Peacocks Opens 300th Store
This brings the total to 23 stores opened this year and the creation of 600 new jobs. Richard Kirk, chief executive, said: "We continue to operate a policy of opening stores in good secondary low-cost locations, enabling us to pass these savings on to customers."
Companies: Peacock Group
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
Peacock Group has reported a 12% jump in total sales compared to last year in the 13-week period leading up to 31 December 2005. ...
Managent buyout vehicle Henson No 1 has acquired value retail operator Peacock Group for £404.4m, a Peacocks spokesman confirmed to just-style....
Value retail operator Peacock Group has agreed to be acquired by a group including company managers for £404.4 million....
Value retail group Peacock has risen above gloomy high-street conditions again and is on track to become a competitor to fashion chains such as River Island and New Look, according to the company's ch...
Value store retailer Peacock Group Plc has been approached with a potential bid for the company for the second time in less than six months....
Budget clothing retailer The Peacock Group Plc said on Friday that first quarter like-for-like sales were up 2.8 per cent in the 13 weeks to 2 July 2005....
Value apparel company The Peacock Group says it has benefited from consumers leaning towards the budget end of the market, posting a 6.9 per cent rise in full-year profits to £38.5 million. ...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar