SWEDEN: Peak Performance adds business management tool
Swedish outdoor clothing brand Peak Performance is to use the business management solution from ItSuitsFashion to help meet its growth objectives.
Peak Performance is part of the Danish apparel group IC Companies, one of the largest clothing firms in Europe with revenues of EUR450m (US$609m) and over 1,600 employees. Other group brands include Tiger of Sweden, By Malene Birger, Designers Remix, InWear, Matinique, Part Two, Saint Tropez and Soaked in Luxury.
"One of our most qualified partners, Agidon in Denmark, will take care of the entire implementation," says Paul Jonker, CEO at the ItSuitsFashion Holding. "We both look forward to help Peak Performance meet their growth objectives and play an important role in this."
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend