SWEDEN: Peak Performance adds business management tool
Swedish outdoor clothing brand Peak Performance is to use the business management solution from ItSuitsFashion to help meet its growth objectives.
Peak Performance is part of the Danish apparel group IC Companies, one of the largest clothing firms in Europe with revenues of EUR450m (US$609m) and over 1,600 employees. Other group brands include Tiger of Sweden, By Malene Birger, Designers Remix, InWear, Matinique, Part Two, Saint Tropez and Soaked in Luxury.
"One of our most qualified partners, Agidon in Denmark, will take care of the entire implementation," says Paul Jonker, CEO at the ItSuitsFashion Holding. "We both look forward to help Peak Performance meet their growth objectives and play an important role in this."
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis