SWEDEN: Peak Performance adds business management tool
Swedish outdoor clothing brand Peak Performance is to use the business management solution from ItSuitsFashion to help meet its growth objectives.
Peak Performance is part of the Danish apparel group IC Companies, one of the largest clothing firms in Europe with revenues of EUR450m (US$609m) and over 1,600 employees. Other group brands include Tiger of Sweden, By Malene Birger, Designers Remix, InWear, Matinique, Part Two, Saint Tropez and Soaked in Luxury.
"One of our most qualified partners, Agidon in Denmark, will take care of the entire implementation," says Paul Jonker, CEO at the ItSuitsFashion Holding. "We both look forward to help Peak Performance meet their growth objectives and play an important role in this."
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP