SWEDEN: Peak Performance adds business management tool
Swedish outdoor clothing brand Peak Performance is to use the business management solution from ItSuitsFashion to help meet its growth objectives.
Peak Performance is part of the Danish apparel group IC Companies, one of the largest clothing firms in Europe with revenues of EUR450m (US$609m) and over 1,600 employees. Other group brands include Tiger of Sweden, By Malene Birger, Designers Remix, InWear, Matinique, Part Two, Saint Tropez and Soaked in Luxury.
"One of our most qualified partners, Agidon in Denmark, will take care of the entire implementation," says Paul Jonker, CEO at the ItSuitsFashion Holding. "We both look forward to help Peak Performance meet their growth objectives and play an important role in this."
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies