SWEDEN: Peak Performance adds business management tool
Swedish outdoor clothing brand Peak Performance is to use the business management solution from ItSuitsFashion to help meet its growth objectives.
Peak Performance is part of the Danish apparel group IC Companies, one of the largest clothing firms in Europe with revenues of EUR450m (US$609m) and over 1,600 employees. Other group brands include Tiger of Sweden, By Malene Birger, Designers Remix, InWear, Matinique, Part Two, Saint Tropez and Soaked in Luxury.
"One of our most qualified partners, Agidon in Denmark, will take care of the entire implementation," says Paul Jonker, CEO at the ItSuitsFashion Holding. "We both look forward to help Peak Performance meet their growth objectives and play an important role in this."
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts