USA: Pebble Beach Announces Partnership Agreements
The Pebble Beach Company has announced partnership agreements with some of the world's leading apparel companies to provide all of Pebble Beach's branded attire in its newly designed retail stores at the Pebble Beach Golf Links. Each of the new partners will have dedicated space in either the new Pro Shop at Pebble Beach or the remodeled Pebble Beach Golf Shop. The Pro Shop will offer logo wear by top designers including Hugo Boss, Fairway & Greene, Bobby Jones, Ralph Lauren's exclusive Purple Label line of clothing, and Tehama.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"