USA: Pebble Beach Announces Partnership Agreements
The Pebble Beach Company has announced partnership agreements with some of the world's leading apparel companies to provide all of Pebble Beach's branded attire in its newly designed retail stores at the Pebble Beach Golf Links. Each of the new partners will have dedicated space in either the new Pro Shop at Pebble Beach or the remodeled Pebble Beach Golf Shop. The Pro Shop will offer logo wear by top designers including Hugo Boss, Fairway & Greene, Bobby Jones, Ralph Lauren's exclusive Purple Label line of clothing, and Tehama.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective