JAPAN: Pegasus Sewing Machines See Future In China
Pegasus Sewing Machine Mfg Co Ltd has reaffirmed its commitment to the development of high quality chainstitch sewing machines with a high level of technological input - and says that it sees Asia as the most important market for its products. Speaking at parties held to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Mima (Hong Kong) Ltd and the 20th anniversary of Pegasus Sewing Machine Pte Ltd (Singapore) - both overseas sales companies of Pegasus Sewing Machine Mfg Co Ltd - Hiroshi Oda, director in charge of sales at Pegasus Sewing Machine Mfg Co Ltd, acknowledged that the business environment within the apparel industry is likely to see remarkable change. In particular, he said, Asia is attracting attention as a vital base for the sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Target Corp, Foot Locker
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022