US: PEI Licensing in Pro Player deal with Shoe Confession
PEI Licensing Inc has inked an exclusive license deal with Shoe Confession LLC to manufacture, design and distribute men's and boys' athletic and casual sport footwear under the Pro Player brand.
Shoe Confession is a New York based footwear firm that makes athletic, hiking and casual footwear for men, women and children.
"We are very excited about our new partnership with Pro Player and Perry Ellis International," said Joe Safdeye, its VP of sales and marketing. "Initial retailer reaction to Pro Player brand footwear has been outstanding."
Product will begin to ship in May 2012 and will be available within the current Pro Player distribution channels.
"Continued expansion into new product categories for our diversified portfolio of brands is extremely important," added Oscar Feldenkreis, president and COO of Perry Ellis International, parent of PEI Licensing.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel firm Perry Ellis International Inc today (17 May) said it was "pleased" with its first quarter, after efforts to overhaul its brands "made progress", and falling earnings and sales both came i...
Apparel firm Perry Ellis International subsidiary PEI Licensing has entered into a licensing agreement with textile firm Itochu Prominent USA to design, manufacture and sell men's tailored clothing....
Perry Ellis has launched a joint venture with China Outfitters to expand the Manhattan men's shirts and sportswear brand into China, Hong Kong and Macau. ...
An Phat Garment Joint Stock Company (JSC), a subsidiary of Vietnam's leading garment maker Nha Be Garment JSC (NBC), has begun construction on a new $2.4m garment plant....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts