UK: Pentland Joins Forces With The Women’s Sport Foundation
The Pentland Group, which includes Speedo, Berghaus, Ellesse, Kickers, Mitre, Kangaroos, Brasher, Red or Dead and global shoe licenses for Lacoste and Ted Baker, will provide both financial and marketing support.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
Online intimate wear retailer figleaves.com will launch swimwear brand Speedo's first online shop next month....
The Ted Baker fashion chain said international growth across retail, wholesale and licensing helped boost full-year profit and sales....
Fashion chain Ted Baker said retail sales were up 10.7% between 1 November and 24 December, as all collections sold well in the UK and overseas....
UK fashion brand Ted Baker has signed its second Asian territorial licence plus Middle East licences with RSH Limited....
Swimwear brand Speedo is to clothe athletes in the Winter Olympics for the first time in Torino next year....
Leading swimwear brand Speedo has won a string of individual endorsement deals with American 2006 Winter Olympic sledding hopefuls....
Fashion chain Ted Baker has revealed plans to grow into the Asian market and has reported a 12.4 per cent increase in first-half pre-tax profit....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack