US: People’s Liberation names Ted Houston as new president
High-end casual clothing company People's Liberation has unveiled Ted Houston as its new president with immediate effect.
Houston has more than 20 years' experience in senior management, most recently as COO for premium denim company Rock & Republic in Los Angeles.
People's Liberation CEO Danny Guez said he was "thrilled" to have attracted Houston to the company. "Ted's appointment to this position, and the operational and business acumen he brings to People's Liberation, will allow me to focus a greater portion of my time on brand strategy and development," he added.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016