INDIA: Pepsi Urbanwear, Rifle And Gasoline Brands Bomb In India
Rifle, Pepsi Urbanwear, Gasoline brands have bombed, and are being given a quiet burial by Indus Clothing, who has the rights to these brands. Indus has decided to concentrate on Lee Cooper and Numero Uno. Indus, which recently acquired the license to Rifle, an Italian jeans brand, has not yet launched it commercially in India.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"