ITALY: Peron To Produce, Distribute Gattinoni Shoes
Italian shoe manufacturer Peron has signed a contract to produce and distribute the Gattinoni Shoes line.
The collection, which belongs to fashion house Gattinoni, will be on sale in the spring/summer 2005 season.
Gattinoni Shoes hopes to turn over €250 million in the first year, and to increase this by 20 per cent in the second year.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar