USA: Perry Ellis And Oxford Partner For Hispanic Brands
Lanier, a division of Oxford Industries Inc, will release the products to market in spring 2004.
Havanera apparel will be available at JC Penney outlets, while Cubavera will be sold at department stores including Federated and May Co.
"We continue to be delighted by the market's response to our Hispanic brands and by the demand for additional product categories," said Perry Ellis COO Oscar Feldenkreis.
"We are excited to partner with Oxford Industries, a company with an exceptional reputation."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Business solutions supplier Indra Technology Inc has released Version 4.3 of its Escape Sales Force Automation Software....
Large-scale apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a deal with children's apparel maker Weeplay LLC to extend the Original Penguin brand to newborn, infant and toddler sizes....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has appointed Paul Rosengard as group president of the company's premium brands, as of 1 August 2005....
Men's and women's apparel company Perry Ellis International Inc has named Al Derago senior vice president of the Nike swim division, effective today....
Tropical Sportswear International Corp, which was recently taken over by apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc, has been given the go-ahead to continue with its Chapter 11 liquidation plan by th...
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective