USA: Perry Ellis Appoints New Executives
Perry Ellis International, Inc (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today that it has made two senior appointments. Hal Davis has been appointed vice president of sales for designer brands and Bernardo Rojo will be the new design director for Mondo di Marco. Hal Davis is an accomplished menswear veteran with 22 years of extensive experience in sales and marketing. He will be responsible for managing the design, production, and marketing of Mondo di Marco and PING Collection at retail distribution under the PEI portfolio. Prior to his appointment, Mr.Davis was divisional president of the Mondo di Marco and Gene Meyer divisions of Mondo, Inc, and has also held executive positions at cK Calvin Klein, American Fashion, Valentino, and other designer companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report