USA: Perry Ellis Appoints New Executives
Perry Ellis International, Inc (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today that it has made two senior appointments. Hal Davis has been appointed vice president of sales for designer brands and Bernardo Rojo will be the new design director for Mondo di Marco. Hal Davis is an accomplished menswear veteran with 22 years of extensive experience in sales and marketing. He will be responsible for managing the design, production, and marketing of Mondo di Marco and PING Collection at retail distribution under the PEI portfolio. Prior to his appointment, Mr.Davis was divisional president of the Mondo di Marco and Gene Meyer divisions of Mondo, Inc, and has also held executive positions at cK Calvin Klein, American Fashion, Valentino, and other designer companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020