USA: Perry Ellis Appoints New Executives
Perry Ellis International, Inc (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today that it has made two senior appointments. Hal Davis has been appointed vice president of sales for designer brands and Bernardo Rojo will be the new design director for Mondo di Marco. Hal Davis is an accomplished menswear veteran with 22 years of extensive experience in sales and marketing. He will be responsible for managing the design, production, and marketing of Mondo di Marco and PING Collection at retail distribution under the PEI portfolio. Prior to his appointment, Mr.Davis was divisional president of the Mondo di Marco and Gene Meyer divisions of Mondo, Inc, and has also held executive positions at cK Calvin Klein, American Fashion, Valentino, and other designer companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022