USA: Perry Ellis Appoints New Executives
Perry Ellis International, Inc (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today that it has made two senior appointments. Hal Davis has been appointed vice president of sales for designer brands and Bernardo Rojo will be the new design director for Mondo di Marco. Hal Davis is an accomplished menswear veteran with 22 years of extensive experience in sales and marketing. He will be responsible for managing the design, production, and marketing of Mondo di Marco and PING Collection at retail distribution under the PEI portfolio. Prior to his appointment, Mr.Davis was divisional president of the Mondo di Marco and Gene Meyer divisions of Mondo, Inc, and has also held executive positions at cK Calvin Klein, American Fashion, Valentino, and other designer companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar