USA: Perry Ellis Appoints New Executives
Perry Ellis International, Inc (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today that it has made two senior appointments. Hal Davis has been appointed vice president of sales for designer brands and Bernardo Rojo will be the new design director for Mondo di Marco. Hal Davis is an accomplished menswear veteran with 22 years of extensive experience in sales and marketing. He will be responsible for managing the design, production, and marketing of Mondo di Marco and PING Collection at retail distribution under the PEI portfolio. Prior to his appointment, Mr.Davis was divisional president of the Mondo di Marco and Gene Meyer divisions of Mondo, Inc, and has also held executive positions at cK Calvin Klein, American Fashion, Valentino, and other designer companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores