USA: Perry Ellis Completes Jantzen Buy
Apparel maker Perry Ellis International has completed its acquisition of swimwear firm Jantzen Inc from VF Corporation. The deal was initially announced on 14 February 2002. At approximately $70 million of annual revenue, the Jantzen acquisition will represent about 20 per cent of Perry Ellis International's revenues and marks the company's first entree into the women's and swimwear markets. The acquisition was financed with a portion of the proceeds from Perry Ellis' $57.0 million private offering of 9 ½ per cent senior secured notes due 2009.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack