USA: Perry Ellis Dives Into Swimwear With Jantzen Buy
Perry Ellis International Inc is in talks with VF Corporation to acquire certain assets of Jantzen Inc, a move that would provide it with a foothold in the women's market. "This acquisition would be a tremendous addition to our portfolio of brands and gives us entry into the swimwear market where we believe that there are great opportunities for growth," said George Feldenkreis, chairman and chief executive officer of Perry Ellis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"