Perry Ellis extends Nike licensing deal
Perry Ellis will continue to design, produce, and manufacture products for North America
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has extended its licensing deal with sporting goods giant Nike.
The deal will see Perry Ellis continue to design, produce, manufacture and distribute men's, women's and children's performance and non-performance swimwear products, including swim gear, in North America.
In addition, the agreement has been expanded to include territories globally with immediate expansion into certain countries within Europe, Central and South America.
"We are extremely pleased and proud to announce our continued partnership with Nike which commenced in 2003," said Perry Ellis COO Oscar Feldenkreis. "The extension of our license provides us with a platform for long-term growth with one of the world's most recognised brands and is consistent with our strategic initiatives to expand our international footprint. We will continue to leverage our expertise and strong distribution to extend Nike Swim to a larger global footprint."
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has said it is confident of growing its Farah apparel and accessories brand in China after signing a new licensing deal in the country. ...
US apparel business Perry Ellis International is to relaunch its Pro Player athletic brand under a new licensee United Legwear & Apparel Co. ...
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack