USA: Perry Ellis Hires New VP, Denim Development
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has named Robert Arnot as its vice president of denim development.
Arnot, who takes up the post on 7 March, will be responsible for continuing the expansion of the denim business, and helping the company embrace new opportunities for its denim apparel.
Steve Harriman, president of Perry Ellis International's bottoms division, said that Perry Ellis was expanding upon its current denim business by launching denim apparel under the Perry Ellis America, Perry Ellis Collection, Original Penguin and Cubavera brands.
Harriman added: "Denim is the largest segment of the bottoms industry and this appointment will help us maximize opportunities in this category".
Arnot previously served as chief executive officer of Robert Graham Inc.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a multi-year agreement with the Miami Dolphins and Dolphins Stadium to promote the company's brands at football games....
Original Penguin, an apparel brand belonging to Perry Ellis International, is expanding its retail venture with a nationwide rollout....
Clothing producer and licensor Perry Ellis International Inc says it experienced a slimmed-down second-quarter loss as strong men's wholesale business and a recent acquisition pushed up revenue....
ASAP Show, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cyber Merchants Exchange, has organised various seminars featuring top apparel executives from US fashion, sourcing and financial fields during its August 28-31...
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Business solutions supplier Indra Technology Inc has released Version 4.3 of its Escape Sales Force Automation Software....
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022