USA: Perry Ellis In Outerwear Deal With Aberdeen Sportswear
Clothing maker Perry Ellis International has signed a licensing agreement with Aberdeen Sportswear to make and distribute men's wear under the Perry Ellis, Perry Ellis Portfolio and Perry Ellis America brands.
A small men's outerwear collection will be available in spring 2005 with the main launch scheduled for autumn 2005. Distribution is planned through major department stores.
The company also announced the appointment of Jason Bunin to its design team.
Joe Stolz, president of Aberdeen Sportswear, one of America's biggest outerwear manufacturers, said: "We plan to make Perry Ellis one of the premiere outerwear department store labels.
"We are adding key personnel and a new showroom to help accomplish our objectives."
As well as its namesake line, Perry Ellis' brands include Jantzen and Cubavera.
Companies: Perry Ellis International Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Perry Ellis International has announced the acquisition of surf wear maker Gotcha International's trademarks and reported an increased third-quarter profit....
Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a multi-year agreement with the Miami Dolphins and Dolphins Stadium to promote the company's brands at football games....
Clothing producer and licensor Perry Ellis International Inc says it experienced a slimmed-down second-quarter loss as strong men's wholesale business and a recent acquisition pushed up revenue....
ASAP Show, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cyber Merchants Exchange, has organised various seminars featuring top apparel executives from US fashion, sourcing and financial fields during its August 28-31...
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Business solutions supplier Indra Technology Inc has released Version 4.3 of its Escape Sales Force Automation Software....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Bangladesh workers call for union registration
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective