US: Perry Ellis inks license deal with Itochu Prominent
Under the deal, announced yesterday (2 May), Itochu will distribute men's suits, suit separates and sport jackets under the Perry Ellis brand name in department stores throughout the US. Initial shipments will begin in January next year.
"Itochu is an industry leader in the tailored clothing market and the right partner to interpret the essence of the Perry Ellis lifestyle," said Oscar Feldenkreis, president and COO of Perry Ellis International.
Jack Kachadurian, president of Itochu Prominent USA, added: "Itochu Prominent USA LLC is proud to be a part of the Perry Ellis family and looks to the brand to enhance the continued growth of our men's tailored clothing platform."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The BRIC countries are far from being the only emerging market suppliers for the global apparel sector - and a knot of competitors such as Bangladesh and Vietnam have long been vying for business. But...
Jeans giant Levi Strauss & Co has appointed Seth Ellison as president of its global Dockers brand to manage its strategic direction, product development, marketing and business operations. ...
US clothing company Perry Ellis swung to a second-quarter loss as the as earnings were hit by costs related to its restructuring and early retirement initiatives. ...
Apparel business Perry Ellis International has extended its use of supply chain solutions offered by TradeCard in two categories....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing