USA: Perry Ellis Licenses Women's Dresses To A.V. 2000
Perry Ellis International (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today the appointment of A.V. 2000 as the women's dresses licensee for the Perry Ellis Collection and Perry Ellis Portfolio in the United States. Allan Zwerner, president of Licensing of PEI added: "Our goal is to achieve a complete offer of options for dresses for the modern woman and we have been looking for the right partner for dresses. We are very impressed with the capabilities of A.V. 2000, starting with its merchandising and sales teams headed by Kathryn Conover and Denise Sieg." "The Perry Ellis brand represents a clean, colorful sophistication that is brilliant for the world of dresses now. We are seeing a broad resurgence in dresses as a classification and the debut of Perry Ellis Dresses for Spring 2001 is perfect" said Kathryn Conover, design director of A. V. 2000. The Perry Ellis Collection and Perry Ellis Portfolio Dresses will be available for Spring/Summer 2001 at department and specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack