USA: Perry Ellis Licenses Women's Dresses To A.V. 2000
Perry Ellis International (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today the appointment of A.V. 2000 as the women's dresses licensee for the Perry Ellis Collection and Perry Ellis Portfolio in the United States. Allan Zwerner, president of Licensing of PEI added: "Our goal is to achieve a complete offer of options for dresses for the modern woman and we have been looking for the right partner for dresses. We are very impressed with the capabilities of A.V. 2000, starting with its merchandising and sales teams headed by Kathryn Conover and Denise Sieg." "The Perry Ellis brand represents a clean, colorful sophistication that is brilliant for the world of dresses now. We are seeing a broad resurgence in dresses as a classification and the debut of Perry Ellis Dresses for Spring 2001 is perfect" said Kathryn Conover, design director of A. V. 2000. The Perry Ellis Collection and Perry Ellis Portfolio Dresses will be available for Spring/Summer 2001 at department and specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022