USA: Perry Ellis Licenses Women's Dresses To A.V. 2000
Perry Ellis International (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today the appointment of A.V. 2000 as the women's dresses licensee for the Perry Ellis Collection and Perry Ellis Portfolio in the United States. Allan Zwerner, president of Licensing of PEI added: "Our goal is to achieve a complete offer of options for dresses for the modern woman and we have been looking for the right partner for dresses. We are very impressed with the capabilities of A.V. 2000, starting with its merchandising and sales teams headed by Kathryn Conover and Denise Sieg." "The Perry Ellis brand represents a clean, colorful sophistication that is brilliant for the world of dresses now. We are seeing a broad resurgence in dresses as a classification and the debut of Perry Ellis Dresses for Spring 2001 is perfect" said Kathryn Conover, design director of A. V. 2000. The Perry Ellis Collection and Perry Ellis Portfolio Dresses will be available for Spring/Summer 2001 at department and specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective