USA: Perry Ellis Licenses Women's Dresses To A.V. 2000
Perry Ellis International (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today the appointment of A.V. 2000 as the women's dresses licensee for the Perry Ellis Collection and Perry Ellis Portfolio in the United States. Allan Zwerner, president of Licensing of PEI added: "Our goal is to achieve a complete offer of options for dresses for the modern woman and we have been looking for the right partner for dresses. We are very impressed with the capabilities of A.V. 2000, starting with its merchandising and sales teams headed by Kathryn Conover and Denise Sieg." "The Perry Ellis brand represents a clean, colorful sophistication that is brilliant for the world of dresses now. We are seeing a broad resurgence in dresses as a classification and the debut of Perry Ellis Dresses for Spring 2001 is perfect" said Kathryn Conover, design director of A. V. 2000. The Perry Ellis Collection and Perry Ellis Portfolio Dresses will be available for Spring/Summer 2001 at department and specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022