US: Perry Ellis merges brands into Jesta ERP solution
Perry Ellis International has merged its two newly acquired brands, C&C California and Laundry by Design, into its Jesta IS ERP solution.
The Vision Sourcing and Demand Management software will now run across the new brands, which were acquired from Liz Claiborne for for US$33.1m earlier this year. The tools process information and manage company transactions.
"With the new additions to our portfolio of brands we are confident that a unified solution approach...will keep us on the path of increasing both productivity and profitability," said Luis Paez, CIO for Perry Ellis.
He added that the new businesses were merged into its operations in just a few weeks.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Perry Ellis International has renewed its credit facility until February 2012 with a syndicate of banks and financial institutions....
Taiwanese athletic shoe and apparel maker Pou Chen Corporation is to install Syspro enterprise resource planning (ERP) software at two of its units in Mexico to enhance manufacturing and distribution ...
Netherlands-based surf, snow and lifestyle fashion brand O'Neill Europe is to use the Lawson Fashion solution to help streamline its business operations and support its growth in Europe....
Apparel company Perry Ellis International has signed a new partnership with wholesaler Bodek and Rhodes for its Cubavera shirt brand....
NGC (New Generation Computing) is poised to enter the fast-growing Indian market through a reseller agreement with local consultancy firm Technopak....
Marzotto SpA, one of Italy's leading textile firms, is to automate its supply chain, logistics and planning systems using Datatex and its business process automation platform....
Software provider Sunrise Technologies is to offer NGC's PLM and global sourcing tools as part of its Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) line-up for the apparel industry....
RLM Apparel Software Systems Inc has released a new business software solution designed to manage the product lifecycle for the apparel, footwear and accessories industries....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective