USA: Perry Ellis Names Pita Senior VP Finance
Pita, the former CFO of Sunglass Hut International, will be responsible for all corporate accounting functions in the role.
He will report to Perry Ellis CFO Tim Page.
"George has been a standout performer for Perry Ellis during the past two years and his broad expertise in finance will help drive our company to the next level," Page said.
Perry Ellis owns brands including John Henry, Grand Slam and Penguin Sport.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Design consultant George Davies, who last week announced his departure from Marks & Spencer's Per Una fashion brand, is planning to establish a stand-alone clothing chain to rival M&S....
Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a multi-year agreement with the Miami Dolphins and Dolphins Stadium to promote the company's brands at football games....
Clothing producer and licensor Perry Ellis International Inc says it experienced a slimmed-down second-quarter loss as strong men's wholesale business and a recent acquisition pushed up revenue....
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Large-scale apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a deal with children's apparel maker Weeplay LLC to extend the Original Penguin brand to newborn, infant and toddler sizes....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has appointed Paul Rosengard as group president of the company's premium brands, as of 1 August 2005....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022