US: Perry Ellis names president of outlet unit
Apparel group Perry Ellis International has named Joe Shannon president of the Perry Ellis retail outlet division, effective immediately.
Shannon will be based at Perry Ellis' headquarters in Miami, Florida, overseeing the merchandising, sales and operations for all Perry Ellis retail outlets. He most recently served as president of Carter's Childrenswear retail.
Tony Campbell, Perry Ellis' executive vice president of business development, said: "Joe arrives at a critical point for our outlet store strategy.
"The Perry Ellis cache creates the potential for opening a total of over 80 major outlet centres nationwide. With over 30 years of retail store experience, Joe is the perfect choice to spearhead our expansion plans."
Perry Ellis currently retails through 32 outlet stores in 18 states. The company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns a portfolio of brands such as Perry Ellis, Jantzen, Cubavera, Munsingwear, Savane and Original Penguin.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Perry Ellis International has announced the acquisition of surf wear maker Gotcha International's trademarks and reported an increased third-quarter profit....
Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a multi-year agreement with the Miami Dolphins and Dolphins Stadium to promote the company's brands at football games....
Clothing producer and licensor Perry Ellis International Inc says it experienced a slimmed-down second-quarter loss as strong men's wholesale business and a recent acquisition pushed up revenue....
ASAP Show, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cyber Merchants Exchange, has organised various seminars featuring top apparel executives from US fashion, sourcing and financial fields during its August 28-31...
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Business solutions supplier Indra Technology Inc has released Version 4.3 of its Escape Sales Force Automation Software....
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022