USA: Perry Ellis Reports Q3 Revenues Of $66.9m
For the third quarter of fiscal year 2002, ended 31 October 2001, clothing company Perry Ellis International Inc reported a 200 per cent increase in diluted earnings per share to $0.15. George Feldenkreis, chairman and CEO commented: "We are pleased with our performance this quarter. Our October shipments were stronger than we originally anticipated. This fact combined with the concerted effort we have had in place during the entire year to reduce costs and inventory levels resulted in improved gross margin and earnings compared to last year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores