USA: Perry Ellis Reports Q3 Revenues Of $66.9m
For the third quarter of fiscal year 2002, ended 31 October 2001, clothing company Perry Ellis International Inc reported a 200 per cent increase in diluted earnings per share to $0.15. George Feldenkreis, chairman and CEO commented: "We are pleased with our performance this quarter. Our October shipments were stronger than we originally anticipated. This fact combined with the concerted effort we have had in place during the entire year to reduce costs and inventory levels resulted in improved gross margin and earnings compared to last year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016