USA: Perry Ellis Reports Q3 Revenues Of $66.9m
For the third quarter of fiscal year 2002, ended 31 October 2001, clothing company Perry Ellis International Inc reported a 200 per cent increase in diluted earnings per share to $0.15. George Feldenkreis, chairman and CEO commented: "We are pleased with our performance this quarter. Our October shipments were stronger than we originally anticipated. This fact combined with the concerted effort we have had in place during the entire year to reduce costs and inventory levels resulted in improved gross margin and earnings compared to last year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022