USA: Perry Ellis Shirts To Debut Dow XLA Fibre
The fibre, developed by Dow Fibre Solutions, allows garments to be engineered to retain their original shape and size after repeated launderings.
It is also heat and chemical resistant, and in cotton garments can offer sufficient stretch without compromising on a soft, natural feel.
As such, the new shirt ranges provide enhanced freedom-of-movement and require low maintenance, according to Perry Ellis creative director Jerry Kaye.
"Perry Ellis has always been committed to cutting edge menswear and we're excited to bring our shirting to the next level," Kaye said.
"We were amazed to see how the feel and drape of the rich cotton fabrics we selected were enhanced by the addition of Dow XLA fibre.
"Furthermore, the fiber adds the move-with-you stretch and low maintenance care that our customer is seeking."
Companies: Perry Ellis International Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Perry Ellis International has announced the acquisition of surf wear maker Gotcha International's trademarks and reported an increased third-quarter profit....
Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a multi-year agreement with the Miami Dolphins and Dolphins Stadium to promote the company's brands at football games....
Clothing producer and licensor Perry Ellis International Inc says it experienced a slimmed-down second-quarter loss as strong men's wholesale business and a recent acquisition pushed up revenue....
ASAP Show, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cyber Merchants Exchange, has organised various seminars featuring top apparel executives from US fashion, sourcing and financial fields during its August 28-31...
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Business solutions supplier Indra Technology Inc has released Version 4.3 of its Escape Sales Force Automation Software....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts