USA: Perry Ellis Signs Deal For Cubavera, Havanera Shoes
Perry Ellis International Inc on Wednesday agreed a licensing deal with Paradise Shoe Co for a new line of casual footwear, belts and hosiery for men and women under the Cubavera and Havanera brand names.
The Florida-based company said the agreement is for distribution in the US, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas. The initial launch for both brands will be late January.
Perry Ellis president and CEO, Oscar Feldenkreis, said "Cubavera and Havanera are growing, exciting brands for Perry Ellis Inc, and we expect a favourable consumer reaction to this product line extension.
Paradise will design, market, and distribute a full selection of sneakers, sandals and casual shoes beginning with the fall season of 2003.
"This deal will allow us to continue to capitalise on the considerable strength of the Cubavera brand, and will reinforce our proprietary presence in the Latin market."
Chicago-based Paradise also designs and distributes Sensai sandals and Tommy Bahama footwear, belts and hosiery for men and women in the US, Canada and the Caribbean.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a multi-year agreement with the Miami Dolphins and Dolphins Stadium to promote the company's brands at football games....
Clothing producer and licensor Perry Ellis International Inc says it experienced a slimmed-down second-quarter loss as strong men's wholesale business and a recent acquisition pushed up revenue....
Branded and private apparel group Oxford Industries Inc has reported a 25 per cent hike in full-year earnings, driven by the success of the Tommy Bahama and Ben Sherman lifestyle brands....
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Business solutions supplier Indra Technology Inc has released Version 4.3 of its Escape Sales Force Automation Software....
Large-scale apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a deal with children's apparel maker Weeplay LLC to extend the Original Penguin brand to newborn, infant and toddler sizes....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack