USA: Perry Ellis Supplier Salant Acquires Axis Clothing
Perry Ellis supplier Salant Holding Corporation has acquired Axis Menswear and certain assets of Axis Clothing Corporation in a move aimed at diversifying men's wear distribution. Axis Clothing Corporation, a Culver City, California-based company, markets better men's sportswear and is best known for its Axis label distributed to upscale department and specialty stores throughout the United States and Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth