USA: Perry Ellis Unit To Produce Women's Golf Apparel
Perry Ellis International Inc on Tuesday announced that its Ping Collection golf apparel division will make its first entry into the women's golf apparel market with a new women's wear collection for Spring 2003. The Florida-based company said the line will "incorporate fashion and technical features" and include tops, bottoms, sweaters and outerwear. Items will cost between $38 and $72 and will be available in stores from this December.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores