USA: Peter Tredwin Joins Tukaweb As COO
Tukaweb Inc, the innovative company providing CAD/CAM solutions via the Internet and through its network of Tukacenters, has appointed industry veteran Peter Tredwin as its chief operating officer. Until January 2001 Peter was vice president, sales and world marketing for Gerber Technology Inc. Prior to this, he served in senior sales and marketing positions with Pfaff, Durkopp and Rimoldi, all global suppliers of sewing technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth