UK: Peter Werth Appoints Senior Ladies' Wear Designer
Fashion house Peter Werth has announced that Sam Hartzel will be joining the company as senior ladies' wear designer.
Hartzel, who has previously worked for fashion brands Red or Dead and Whistles, will be working alongside head of ladies'wear, Nuala Ferrington, in the company's in-house design team.
Peter Werth launced its ladies' wear line in spring 2003.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020