FRANCE: Petit Bateau Names Stephane Bianchi CEO
Children's clothing manufacturer Petit Bateau has named Stephane Bianchi as its new chief executive officer, replacing Vincent Huguenin in the new position. Stephane Bianchi was previously CEO of French Yves Rocher cosmetics group, which bought Petit Bateau in 1988. Since then, the apparel maker's turnover has increased threefold.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth