UK: Pex Appoints New Business Development Manager
Pex, the UK-based children's sock brand, has appointed David Hall to the newly-created position of business development manager to help spearhead the growth of the brand's recently launched children's and baby wear clothing ranges. Mr Hall brings over 40 years' experience of the children's wear and hosiery market to his new role and will focus on building the brand profile of the pex children's and baby wear offer to high street multiples and independents. He will also be responsible for further expanding sales of the children's and baby hosiery ranges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth