USA: Philadelphia University Introduces On-line MBA In Textile & Apparel Marketing
Philadelphia University will offer an MBA in Textile and Apparel Marketing on-line."No matter where people live or how hectic their work schedules are," says David Brookstein, Sc.D., Philadelphia University dean of the School of Textiles and Materials Technology, "they can earn an MBA degree in Textile and Apparel Marketing without taking the time from a busy lifestyle to attend traditional classes on campus."The program, designed with quality and convenience in mind, is geared towards men and women working worldwide in the textile and apparel industry. Strong emphasis is placed on the areas of Textile Technology, Licensing, and Sourcing, together with innovative MBA courses."The recently enacted Central America Trade Preferences law (Caribbean Basin Initiative)," says Dr Brookstein, "will increase the demand for highly sophisticated textile marketing professionals. Laws such as this open up new opportunities and place new emphasis on textile apparel marketing. The Philadelphia University On-line MBA in Textiles and Apparel Marketing will help professionals learn how to build strategies that take advantage of the growing billion dollar US textile industry."Students enrolled in this new program should have an Internet connection, e-mail, and the desire to pursue learning in a technologically advanced format.Applications are now being accepted for this program that begins in April 2001. Foundation courses for those without an undergraduate business education will be available on-line this September. For further information please e-mail the MBA Office at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – TJX Companies, Wolverine
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar