USA: Philadelphia University Introduces On-line MBA In Textile & Apparel Marketing
Philadelphia University will offer an MBA in Textile and Apparel Marketing on-line."No matter where people live or how hectic their work schedules are," says David Brookstein, Sc.D., Philadelphia University dean of the School of Textiles and Materials Technology, "they can earn an MBA degree in Textile and Apparel Marketing without taking the time from a busy lifestyle to attend traditional classes on campus."The program, designed with quality and convenience in mind, is geared towards men and women working worldwide in the textile and apparel industry. Strong emphasis is placed on the areas of Textile Technology, Licensing, and Sourcing, together with innovative MBA courses."The recently enacted Central America Trade Preferences law (Caribbean Basin Initiative)," says Dr Brookstein, "will increase the demand for highly sophisticated textile marketing professionals. Laws such as this open up new opportunities and place new emphasis on textile apparel marketing. The Philadelphia University On-line MBA in Textiles and Apparel Marketing will help professionals learn how to build strategies that take advantage of the growing billion dollar US textile industry."Students enrolled in this new program should have an Internet connection, e-mail, and the desire to pursue learning in a technologically advanced format.Applications are now being accepted for this program that begins in April 2001. Foundation courses for those without an undergraduate business education will be available on-line this September. For further information please e-mail the MBA Office at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022