USA: Philadelphia University Takes Textile Marketing MBA OnLine
Philadelphia University, the most senior textile educational institution in the country, will offer an MBA in textile and apparel marketing online."No matter where people live or how hectic their work schedules are," says David Brookstein, Sc.D., Philadelphia University dean of the school of textiles and materials technology, "they can earn an MBA degree in textile and apparel marketing without taking the time from a busy lifestyle to attend traditional classes on campus."The program is geared towards men and women working in the textile and apparel industry worldwide. Strong emphasis is placed on the areas of textile technology, licensing, and sourcing, together with innovative MBA courses."Philadelphia University's new online MBA is a unique way to get in-depth knowledge in the traditional areas of business and apply that knowledge specifically to the textile and apparel industries," says Elmore Alexander, Ph.D., dean of Philadelphia University's school of business administration. "This new program is a powerful combination for rising professionals in the industry.""The recently enacted Central America Trade Preferences law (Caribbean Basin Initiative)," says Dr. Brookstein, "will increase the demand for highly sophisticated textile marketing professionals. Laws such as this open up new opportunities and place new emphasis on textile apparel marketing. The Philadelphia University online MBA in will help professionals learn how to build strategies that take advantage of the growing US textile industry."For more information and an online application, log on to the MBA program's new web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective