USA: Philadelphia University Takes Textile Marketing MBA OnLine
Philadelphia University, the most senior textile educational institution in the country, will offer an MBA in textile and apparel marketing online."No matter where people live or how hectic their work schedules are," says David Brookstein, Sc.D., Philadelphia University dean of the school of textiles and materials technology, "they can earn an MBA degree in textile and apparel marketing without taking the time from a busy lifestyle to attend traditional classes on campus."The program is geared towards men and women working in the textile and apparel industry worldwide. Strong emphasis is placed on the areas of textile technology, licensing, and sourcing, together with innovative MBA courses."Philadelphia University's new online MBA is a unique way to get in-depth knowledge in the traditional areas of business and apply that knowledge specifically to the textile and apparel industries," says Elmore Alexander, Ph.D., dean of Philadelphia University's school of business administration. "This new program is a powerful combination for rising professionals in the industry.""The recently enacted Central America Trade Preferences law (Caribbean Basin Initiative)," says Dr. Brookstein, "will increase the demand for highly sophisticated textile marketing professionals. Laws such as this open up new opportunities and place new emphasis on textile apparel marketing. The Philadelphia University online MBA in will help professionals learn how to build strategies that take advantage of the growing US textile industry."For more information and an online application, log on to the MBA program's new web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022