USA: Philadelphia University Takes Textile Marketing MBA OnLine
Philadelphia University, the most senior textile educational institution in the country, will offer an MBA in textile and apparel marketing online."No matter where people live or how hectic their work schedules are," says David Brookstein, Sc.D., Philadelphia University dean of the school of textiles and materials technology, "they can earn an MBA degree in textile and apparel marketing without taking the time from a busy lifestyle to attend traditional classes on campus."The program is geared towards men and women working in the textile and apparel industry worldwide. Strong emphasis is placed on the areas of textile technology, licensing, and sourcing, together with innovative MBA courses."Philadelphia University's new online MBA is a unique way to get in-depth knowledge in the traditional areas of business and apply that knowledge specifically to the textile and apparel industries," says Elmore Alexander, Ph.D., dean of Philadelphia University's school of business administration. "This new program is a powerful combination for rising professionals in the industry.""The recently enacted Central America Trade Preferences law (Caribbean Basin Initiative)," says Dr. Brookstein, "will increase the demand for highly sophisticated textile marketing professionals. Laws such as this open up new opportunities and place new emphasis on textile apparel marketing. The Philadelphia University online MBA in will help professionals learn how to build strategies that take advantage of the growing US textile industry."For more information and an online application, log on to the MBA program's new web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report