USA: Phillips Auctioneers' New York Contemporary Art Sale Rocks Out with Jade Jagger and Dan MacMillan
Jade Jagger Dressed in Dior Jade Jagger, daughter of rocker Mick Jagger, and Dan MacMillan teamed up with Phillips International Auctioneers in their conquest to conquer the American Art Market with a sale of Contemporary Art to be held Thursday, May 18th. Jade and Dan hosted a cocktail reception and private viewing of the sale on Monday, May 15th at the Phillips Auctioneers temporary exhibition space on West 53rd across from MOMA. Jade Jagger wore a Christian Dior pink and yellow equestrian, silk print halter trench dress with camel leather detailing. Also dressed head to toe in Christian Dior that evening was Katell Le Bourhis, an Advisor to LVMH Chairman, Bernard Arnault. She wore a Christian Dior Haute Couture bohemian style, ecru hand-made lace dress with lilac marabou and satin bows at the shoulders from the Fall/Winter 1999-2000 collection held at L'Orangerie at Versailles. Following the cocktail and preview, a private 'after hours' dinner was held at Asia de Cuba at MORGANS.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective