USA: Phillips Auctioneers' New York Contemporary Art Sale Rocks Out with Jade Jagger and Dan MacMillan
Jade Jagger Dressed in Dior Jade Jagger, daughter of rocker Mick Jagger, and Dan MacMillan teamed up with Phillips International Auctioneers in their conquest to conquer the American Art Market with a sale of Contemporary Art to be held Thursday, May 18th. Jade and Dan hosted a cocktail reception and private viewing of the sale on Monday, May 15th at the Phillips Auctioneers temporary exhibition space on West 53rd across from MOMA. Jade Jagger wore a Christian Dior pink and yellow equestrian, silk print halter trench dress with camel leather detailing. Also dressed head to toe in Christian Dior that evening was Katell Le Bourhis, an Advisor to LVMH Chairman, Bernard Arnault. She wore a Christian Dior Haute Couture bohemian style, ecru hand-made lace dress with lilac marabou and satin bows at the shoulders from the Fall/Winter 1999-2000 collection held at L'Orangerie at Versailles. Following the cocktail and preview, a private 'after hours' dinner was held at Asia de Cuba at MORGANS.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020