USA: Phillips Auctioneers' New York Contemporary Art Sale Rocks Out with Jade Jagger and Dan MacMillan
Jade Jagger Dressed in Dior Jade Jagger, daughter of rocker Mick Jagger, and Dan MacMillan teamed up with Phillips International Auctioneers in their conquest to conquer the American Art Market with a sale of Contemporary Art to be held Thursday, May 18th. Jade and Dan hosted a cocktail reception and private viewing of the sale on Monday, May 15th at the Phillips Auctioneers temporary exhibition space on West 53rd across from MOMA. Jade Jagger wore a Christian Dior pink and yellow equestrian, silk print halter trench dress with camel leather detailing. Also dressed head to toe in Christian Dior that evening was Katell Le Bourhis, an Advisor to LVMH Chairman, Bernard Arnault. She wore a Christian Dior Haute Couture bohemian style, ecru hand-made lace dress with lilac marabou and satin bows at the shoulders from the Fall/Winter 1999-2000 collection held at L'Orangerie at Versailles. Following the cocktail and preview, a private 'after hours' dinner was held at Asia de Cuba at MORGANS.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022