USA: Phillips Auctioneers' New York Contemporary Art Sale Rocks Out with Jade Jagger and Dan MacMillan
Jade Jagger Dressed in Dior Jade Jagger, daughter of rocker Mick Jagger, and Dan MacMillan teamed up with Phillips International Auctioneers in their conquest to conquer the American Art Market with a sale of Contemporary Art to be held Thursday, May 18th. Jade and Dan hosted a cocktail reception and private viewing of the sale on Monday, May 15th at the Phillips Auctioneers temporary exhibition space on West 53rd across from MOMA. Jade Jagger wore a Christian Dior pink and yellow equestrian, silk print halter trench dress with camel leather detailing. Also dressed head to toe in Christian Dior that evening was Katell Le Bourhis, an Advisor to LVMH Chairman, Bernard Arnault. She wore a Christian Dior Haute Couture bohemian style, ecru hand-made lace dress with lilac marabou and satin bows at the shoulders from the Fall/Winter 1999-2000 collection held at L'Orangerie at Versailles. Following the cocktail and preview, a private 'after hours' dinner was held at Asia de Cuba at MORGANS.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack