USA: Phillips-Van Heusen Backs Earnings Guidance
Clothing and footwear giant Phillips-Van Heusen Corp said today it expects first quarter sales to fall 6-8 per cent to &388.9-$396.3 from the $366.9m recorded a year ago.
The company reaffirmed its first quarter and fiscal 2002 earnings guidance in a statement and said it still sees flat second quarter sales at $334.4m, but expects second half sales to climb 3-4 per cent.
Phillips-Van Heusen posted sales of $1.4 billion for the full financial year to February 3, 2002.
Companies: PVH Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Phillips-Van Heusen nearly doubled net income in 2005 to US$111.7m, compared to $58.6m in 2004....
Phillips-Van Heusen has named Allen Sirkin as its new president and chief operating officer following the appointment of Emanuel Chirico to the chief executive officer post in February....
Apparel company Phillips-Van Heusen has named Emanuel Chirico as its new chief executive officer, replacing Mark Weber, who had been in the job for just eight months. The company also raised 2005 and ...
Apparel company Phillips-Van Heusen has increased its revenue and earnings guidance for the fourth quarter and financial year 2005 after good Christmas trading....
Apparel maker Phillips-Van Heusen has posted a 51 per cent hike in third-quarter profit, on better sales of men's sportswear and dress shirts....
Fashion brand Calvin Klein Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation, has signed a deal with Fingen SpA to make and distribute the Calvin Klein Collection brand w...
Calvin Klein Inc has signed a licensing agreement with G-III Apparel Group Ltd for women's better suits in the United States, Canada, and Mexico....
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts