USA: Phoenix Footwear FY Profit Up 24%
Casual shoe designer and producer Phoenix Footwear Group Inc on Thursday reported a 24.3 per cent jump in full-year net income to $1.7 million from $1.3m in the year-ago period. The Maine-based company, whose brands include Trotters and Softwalk, said net sales for 2002 fell to $36.2m from $46.9m due to the loss of sales generated by divested Slipper Brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth