US: Phoenix Footwear narrows Q4 losses
- Q4 net loss narrowed to US$140,000
- Net sales grow 40.2%
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its fourth-quarter net loss and booked an increase in revenues.
The company recorded a net loss of US$140,000 in the three months ended 28 December. This compared to losses of $541,000 a year earlier.
The company benefited from a joint licensing agreement it entered into with ABC/Disney Studios to develop and market professional footwear for the medical community. During the quarter, Phoenix launched the line with a 60-day exclusive partnership with retailer Scrubs and Beyond.
Net sales increased 40.2% in the quarter to $4.4m compared to $3.1m in the year ago period.
When it comes to other issues the apparel industry should be keeping a close eye on in the year ahead, compliance and factory safety, macroeconomic headwinds, trade legislation, and consumer confidenc...
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
US comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its losses in the fourth quarter and booked an increase in sales and margins....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- UK must act with urgency to cut Brexit uncertainty
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts