US: Phoenix Footwear narrows Q4 losses
- Q4 net loss narrowed to US$140,000
- Net sales grow 40.2%
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its fourth-quarter net loss and booked an increase in revenues.
The company recorded a net loss of US$140,000 in the three months ended 28 December. This compared to losses of $541,000 a year earlier.
The company benefited from a joint licensing agreement it entered into with ABC/Disney Studios to develop and market professional footwear for the medical community. During the quarter, Phoenix launched the line with a 60-day exclusive partnership with retailer Scrubs and Beyond.
Net sales increased 40.2% in the quarter to $4.4m compared to $3.1m in the year ago period.
When it comes to other issues the apparel industry should be keeping a close eye on in the year ahead, compliance and factory safety, macroeconomic headwinds, trade legislation, and consumer confidenc...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Children's Wear market to grow at a CAGR of 5.36 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing...
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
US comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its losses in the fourth quarter and booked an increase in sales and margins....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- US Q2 in brief: G-III, Shoe Carnival, J Crew
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- PVH “well-positioned” in China despite headwinds
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020