US: Phoenix Footwear narrows Q4 losses
- Q4 net loss narrowed to US$140,000
- Net sales grow 40.2%
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its fourth-quarter net loss and booked an increase in revenues.
The company recorded a net loss of US$140,000 in the three months ended 28 December. This compared to losses of $541,000 a year earlier.
The company benefited from a joint licensing agreement it entered into with ABC/Disney Studios to develop and market professional footwear for the medical community. During the quarter, Phoenix launched the line with a 60-day exclusive partnership with retailer Scrubs and Beyond.
Net sales increased 40.2% in the quarter to $4.4m compared to $3.1m in the year ago period.
When it comes to other issues the apparel industry should be keeping a close eye on in the year ahead, compliance and factory safety, macroeconomic headwinds, trade legislation, and consumer confidenc...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Children's Wear market to grow at a CAGR of 5.36 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing...
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
US comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its losses in the fourth quarter and booked an increase in sales and margins....
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Euratex raises rules of origin issues in TPP talks
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects