USA: Phoenix Footwear Steps Towards Solid 2002
Shoe designer and marketer Phoenix Footwear Group Inc on Wednesday said it expects third quarter earnings of between 35 and 40 cents per share due to strong sales of its casual and dress shoe lines. The Maine-based firm, which changed its name from the Daniel Green Company earlier this year, said in press release it sees double-digit revenue growth this year which should take earnings above $1.00 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again