CAMBODIA: Phone project shows worker knowledge improving
Findings from the second phase of a pioneering mobile phone call-in project in Cambodia suggest garment and footwear workers are improving their knowledge about labour rights, occupational safety and health, and personal health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Li & Fung capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015