TURKEY: Picaldi Opens Tenth Jeans Store In Germany
Turkey's fast growing jeans brand Picaldi has opened its tenth retail store in the German city of Munich.
The new store - which adds to existing shops in Berlin (4), Hanover, Dresden, Hamburg, Frankfurt and Bremen - sells the company's full range of products for age groups between 10 and 60.
Fast-growing Picaldi also has also retail stores in Switzerland and aims to open new stores throughout Europe in the coming years.
It also exports its fashionable jeans products to France, Spain, Austria, Iran, Russia and Ukraine.
By Hasan Gulveren.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022