UK: Pierhouse expands web-based print POS solution
Pierhouse has expanded its web-based print point-of-sale (POS) so that retailers can automatically update their digital screens as well as their ticketing, POS and kiosks, simultaneously and from one source.
"Retailers will be able to communicate their day-to-day messages, as well as execute promotions and brand campaigns, across their entire media output - in house or external - using information from one central location, accessible from anywhere," says Ian Hook, managing director, Pierhouse.
The solution integrates additional software that schedules and delivers content, including live pricing information, to digital screen, into Pierhouse's net.tickIT browser-based, messaging system.
This enables, for example, a promotion, or a corporate brand reinforcement message, applying to one or 1000 stores, to be published to all of the relevant digital screens.
The message can either be scheduled in advance or appear within minutes on the screens by interrupting or slotting into sequence with whatever had previously been displayed.
Pierhouse's marketing management solutions are used by companies including Mothercare International and Sportsdirect.com.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Mothercare Plc, the retailer of parent and children's products, today (2 April) reported its fifteenth consecutive quarter of like-for-like sales growth, but warned margins would come under pressure i...
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Mothercare chief executive Ben Gordon has described the company's headway into international markets as a "hidden jewel"....
The Retail Week Conference in London has seen top fashion executives express their views on the struggling UK retail landscape over the past few days. Here is a roundup of some of the most memorable a...
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar