FRANCE: Pilati to leave Yves Saint Laurent
The luxury goods firm today (27 Feburary) said Pilati will show his final collection on 5 March in Paris, and that the brand will announce a new creative director in the coming weeks.
"Pilati, who since 2004 has stood at the creative helm of the maison and has been instrumental in the rebuilding and repositioning of an iconic French luxury brand," a statement said. "Under Stefano's guiding vision and artistic direction, the house has become a contemporary reference in high fashion."
There have been rumours that he will be replaced by Hedi Slimane, the ex-head of design at Dior menswear, according to Reuters.
Puma has confirmed plans to launch a range of compostable or recyclable shoes and clothing in the autumn. ...
French retail group PPR has formed an online joint venture with online retailer Yoox to accelerate the e-commerce development of some of its luxury brands. ...
French luxury and retail group PPR has seen its first-half profit rise 5.9% on the back of strong revenue growth in its luxury and sport & lifestyle divisions....
French luxury goods group PPR has appointed former Givenchy designer Brendan Mullane as creative director for the Brioni men's wear brand, which it acquired at the beginning of this year....
PPR-owned Yves St Laurent (YSL) has confirmed that its women's and men's fashion collections will adopt a new name from the beginning of next year - Saint Laurent Paris. ...
Spanish fashion retailer Zara has reportedly won its appeal against a trademark infringement claim brought by luxury footwear maker Christian Louboutin over its famous red-soled shoes....
French luxury goods group PPR is looking to set up an e-commerce venture with Italian online fashion retailer Yoox after signing a memorandum of understanding (MoU) last week. ...
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details