US: Pinter named president of My Vintage Baby
My Vintage Baby CEO Jessica Wiswall is to focus on developing new designs for the company after handing over day-to-day control of operations to Mark Pinter.
Pinter joins the babywear company with immediate effect as president and COO.
He has been chair of management support group Summit Advisory Partners' technology and best practices group since 2002, and was previously founder and CEO of Microfilm Systems.
Welcoming Pinter to the company, Wiswall said: "His record speaks for itself, and this frees me to do the design work I love."
"I think MVBY has great potential," said Pinter. "Talents like Jessica don't come along every day, and I'm delighted to be associated with her and the company."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing