USA: PlanetOutdoors Bolsters Team With Outdoor Industry Experts
PlanetOutdoors.com , the most complete online resource for outdoor gear, apparel and advice, announced the promotion of Geoff O'Keefe to the post of Vice President of Merchandising and the addition of former FogDog.com Content Director and outdoor industry veteran, Michael Hodgson as a contributing content editor and gear expert. "PlanetOutdoors.com has continued to build on and deliver the most authentic online experience for outdoor enthusiasts to date," said David Secunda, founder and CEO of PlanetOutdoors.com. "Geoff's proven track record in successfully building our merchandising initiatives, together with his extensive background in outdoor retail makes him the ideal fit for the Vice President post. Michael's experience and reputation in the industry as an award-winning writer, author and most recently as the online content director for
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores