USA: PlanetOutdoors.com Ranked #1 for Customer Confidence by E-Commerce Authority Gomez Advisors
PlanetOutdoors.com, the most complete online resource for outdoor gear, apparel and advice today announced its first place leadership ranking in "Customer Confidence" on the Sporting Goods E:tailer Spring 2000 Scorecard by e-commerce authority, Gomez Advisors. PlanetOutdoors.com also ranked high on the overall scorecard with a third place standing among twelve sporting goods e:tailers.
Lincoln, Mass. based Gomez Advisors uses scorecards to evaluate firms in numerous categories based on 100 or more objective criteria. These criteria are selected by Gomez experts to capture the quality of the Internet delivery of goods and services for a given sector.
"Since day one, we've maintained a strong commitment to delivering top-notch service to our customers," said David Secunda, president and CEO of PlanetOutdoors.com. "With over one hundred years of combined experience as educators, athletes and enthusiasts in the outdoors, our customer service team has set the standard for customer service in the industry."
"PlanetOutdoors.com's live customer service is the best we've seen in the industry," said analyst John Lovett of Gomez Advisors. "The site delivers on its promise to customers with extremely knowledgeable staff and speedy response times." The scorecard also recognized a strong offering of quality products specifically geared to women.
Customer-driven reviews supported the top ranking by calling PlanetOutdoors.com "a must see" and an "awesome site". One customer advised, "If you want a trustworthy, knowledgeable and friendly site, this site is it."
Founded in 1997, Gomez Advisors is the e-commerce authority for both consumers and e-businesses. The company provides an unparalleled view of online customer experience by combining industry specific expertise, a thoroughly objective and extensive Internet evaluation methodology, and high-quality community ratings and reviews of online businesses. For more information about Gomez Advisors contact 781.257.2000 or visit www.gomez.com.
PlanetOutdoors.com is the leading outdoor site on the web committed to bringing the widest selection of top quality outdoor gear and apparel, expert advice and award-winning customer service to outdoor enthusiasts. Other sites powered by Planetoutdoors.com include: WomenOutdoors.com, a site dedicated to active women in the outdoors; OutdoorProlink.com, a professional purchase management program available to over 150,000 guides, outfitters and educators in the US; and co-branded shops with strategic partners such as Gorp.com and Away.com. Established by veterans of the outdoor industry in early 1999, the Boulder, Colo.-based company empowers active people to quickly and easily gear up and get outdoors. For more information, please contact PlanetOutdoors.com at (303) 444-6530x333 or visit www.planetoutdoors.com.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022