UK: PLM and ERP to support Basic Thinking growth
UK clothing manufacturer Basic Thinking is to deploy DeSL's fashion PLM and ERP solution to support the growth of the business.
Leicester-based Basic Thinking will implement a variety of DeSL's functional offerings including: Line Planning; Tech Pack Management, Critical Path Management, Adobe Illustrator Integration, Product Management; Costing, Samples Management and Purchase Order Processing.
Each will help increase efficiency and operational effectiveness across the whole design, sourcing and selling process for Basic Thinking.
"By having one fully integrated solution from design to financials, it will truly improve our operational capability and in so doing support the growth of the business going forward," said Kieran Hickey, managing director of Basic Thinking.
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Woolworths Australia is replacing multiple legacy systems and spreadsheets with a single PLM platform across all divisions and product categories....
Xperia Solutions has launched a new product lifecycle management (PLM) software suite aimed at helping apparel and footwear firms speed up the product development cycle, lower costs and improve commun...
The latest energy and cost-saving developments in garment production machinery will be under the spotlight at the upcoming Texprocess trade fair taking place in May....
Lingerie maker Regina Miracle International has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help speed sample development and collaboration with customers....
Canadian apparel brand Kit and Ace has implemented WFX's cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to drive growth by improving its product development processes....
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Stock-out paradox persists despite data overload
- New fabric protection with battlefield beginnings
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019