UK: PLM and ERP to support Basic Thinking growth
UK clothing manufacturer Basic Thinking is to deploy DeSL's fashion PLM and ERP solution to support the growth of the business.
Leicester-based Basic Thinking will implement a variety of DeSL's functional offerings including: Line Planning; Tech Pack Management, Critical Path Management, Adobe Illustrator Integration, Product Management; Costing, Samples Management and Purchase Order Processing.
Each will help increase efficiency and operational effectiveness across the whole design, sourcing and selling process for Basic Thinking.
"By having one fully integrated solution from design to financials, it will truly improve our operational capability and in so doing support the growth of the business going forward," said Kieran Hickey, managing director of Basic Thinking.
Product lifecycle management (PLM) systems provide increasingly sophisticated tools for getting the right products to market at the right time - with current trends including more integration with ERP...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of 'product lifecycle management' (PLM) and 'enterprise resource planning' (ERP) systems....
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
Chinese fabric and garment maker FOB Direct has chosen to invest in cloud-based product lifestyle management (PLM) technology to align its business operations....
Chinese footwear company Aokang is adopting Lectra Fashion PLM to increase visibility and control over its supply chain....
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Mothercare pursues "aggressive" plan of recovery
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- European MEPs call for more TTIP transparency
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- Hampshire and Levi Strauss in global sourcing deal