UK: PLM and ERP to support Basic Thinking growth
UK clothing manufacturer Basic Thinking is to deploy DeSL's fashion PLM and ERP solution to support the growth of the business.
Leicester-based Basic Thinking will implement a variety of DeSL's functional offerings including: Line Planning; Tech Pack Management, Critical Path Management, Adobe Illustrator Integration, Product Management; Costing, Samples Management and Purchase Order Processing.
Each will help increase efficiency and operational effectiveness across the whole design, sourcing and selling process for Basic Thinking.
"By having one fully integrated solution from design to financials, it will truly improve our operational capability and in so doing support the growth of the business going forward," said Kieran Hickey, managing director of Basic Thinking.
Woolworths Australia is replacing multiple legacy systems and spreadsheets with a single PLM platform across all divisions and product categories....
Xperia Solutions has launched a new product lifecycle management (PLM) software suite aimed at helping apparel and footwear firms speed up the product development cycle, lower costs and improve commun...
The latest energy and cost-saving developments in garment production machinery will be under the spotlight at the upcoming Texprocess trade fair taking place in May....
Lingerie maker Regina Miracle International has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help speed sample development and collaboration with customers....
Canadian apparel brand Kit and Ace has implemented WFX's cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to drive growth by improving its product development processes....
Design, innovation, development and sourcing business The S Group has selected CGS's BlueCherry ERP and PLM solutions to increase visibility and efficiency across all of its departments....
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Delta Galil buys VF Corp premium brands for $120m
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts