UK: PLM and ERP to support Basic Thinking growth
UK clothing manufacturer Basic Thinking is to deploy DeSL's fashion PLM and ERP solution to support the growth of the business.
Leicester-based Basic Thinking will implement a variety of DeSL's functional offerings including: Line Planning; Tech Pack Management, Critical Path Management, Adobe Illustrator Integration, Product Management; Costing, Samples Management and Purchase Order Processing.
Each will help increase efficiency and operational effectiveness across the whole design, sourcing and selling process for Basic Thinking.
"By having one fully integrated solution from design to financials, it will truly improve our operational capability and in so doing support the growth of the business going forward," said Kieran Hickey, managing director of Basic Thinking.
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Sunrise Brands has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software solution to support the growth of its private-label business....
Designer fashion, accessories and footwear brand 3.1 Phillip Lim is to implement the BlueCherry Enterprise Suite to support the domestic and international growth of their business and the development ...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at supply chain sustainability initiatives, comments on the challenges of integrating sustainability into fashion businesses, and new figur...
Product lifecycle management (PLM) software provider Centric Software has opened its first Asian office in Shanghai, as part of efforts to expand its presence in the region....
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam