USA: Plus Size Fashion A Growing Market - Report
Despite the fact that they constitute a majority, larger women traditionally have meekly accepted the frumpy fashions foisted upon them by marketers of plus-size fashion, according to a new report from Packaged Facts available through MarketResearch.com. 'The US Market for Plus Size Apparel' has also found that in the last ten years, college educations and high-paying jobs have helped boost self-esteem in this population, creating a confident and demanding consumer who knows what she wants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"