SPAIN: Podium Hires New Managers From Inditex
The Spanish fashion retailer Podium has named Inditex's former international director Erwan Camphuis as its new general manager. Also joining from Inditex is Maria-Luisa Armario del Castillo who will head the team of designers. Set up in Barcelona in 1963 by Agustín Martínez, Podium has 16 shops located in Barcelona and Madrid selling Spanish and foreign labels as well as its own private collection.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth