US: Podium Venture nears deal to buy Erino Clothing
Podium Venture Group is in talks to buy 100% of Erino Clothing Company, a surf-lifestyle apparel firm.
The completion of the deal will bring Podium its second wholly owned subsidiary. Podium had already announced it planned to buy a majority stake in the company.
"Once this acquisition is closed, along with the others lined up ready to knock over, we intend to release the new 2007 Erino line and take it to the national level," said Jim McGinley, Podium president and CEO.
Podium is an apparel, media and publishing holding company in the lifestyle sports industry.
The company intends to grow through strategic acquisitions, capitalisation and internal growth.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022