USA: Polo Names New Outlet Store Boss
Leading apparel and fashion firm Polo Ralph Lauren today announced it had appointed a new divsional president of factory store concepts.
The US-based company has chosen James Gundell to develop and implement a strategy to sustain growth and profitability in Polo factory outlet stores and Polo Jeans Co outlet stores.
The former president of retail for New York's Museum of Modern Art will also be responsible for daily management activities, including product assortment, visual presentation and store operations of all 93 Polo factory outlet stores and 24 Polo Jeans Co outlet stores.
Luxury goods company Hugo Boss AG is planning to grow its shoes and accessories divisions over the coming years in order to capitalise on growing sales in those sectors, Financial Times Deutschland qu...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to buy back its global licensee for footwear, Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc, off sportswear giant Reebok International...
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Scott Bowman as president, international business development....
Branded clothing company Jones Apparel Group Inc said it saw a better-than-expected first quarter, primarily due to a good performance of its wholesale business....
Children's wear retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc has named Kevin Mead, former Polo Retail Corporation senior vice president, as its senior vice president, director of stores for The Chi...
Upmarket apparel manufacturer Delta Galil Industries Ltd has reported a $3.0 million preliminary first-quarter net loss, attributable to a sales decrease and the erosion of selling prices to a portion...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has promoted Susie McCabe to the position of president, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores....
Luxury brand Hugo Boss AG plans to grow the share of ladies' clothing sales in the group to one third by 2013, chief executive Bruno Saelzer told Focus-Money magazine....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack